Ugh. Fall. Orangey leaves. What could be worse? Well, it doesn’t matter, because it’s already getting better: Here are 10 gays with tweets to improve your autumnal mood.
1. Randy Rainbow is all set for a chilling Halloween!
For Halloween I’m going as every gay guy’s OkCupid profile picture. At Ricky’s right now looking for a frozen cocktail and a heavyset girl.
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) October 8, 2013
2. Billy Eichner is breezing through autumn with a keen eye for nauseating Hollywood tropes.
I’m just so sick of Sandra Bullock being typecast as a brilliant astronaut. — billy eichner (@billyeichner) October 7, 2013
3. Big Brother champ Andy Herren is enjoying October by embracing his villain status.
Just rolled my eyes at a homeless boy and his blind dog BECAUSE AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. — Andy Herren (@AndyHerren) October 5, 2013
4. The seasons may change, but Dan Savage’s straightforward rebellious streak will always horrify talk show panelists.
Just did The View. Had a blast! But glad Barbara wasn’t sitting next to me – I think she wanted to slap me. Not that I shouldn’t be slapped.
— Dan Savage (@fakedansavage) October 3, 2013
5. Nick Stadler is willing to negotiate with terrorists for Tom Hanks’ sake.
I’m excited to see Captain Phillips. That’s the movie where Tom Hanks is held hostage for two hours by a horrifying New England accent.
— Nick Stadler (@Nickadoo) October 6, 2013
6. Tyler Oakley believes Miley Cyrus isn’t just a role model, but a… something.
7. Dan D’Addario’s Sex and the City 3 parody account handled New York’s tornado threat well, but had to wonder…
CHARLOTTE: Run! There’s a tornado in New York. CARRIE: And I’ve been *blown away* by Aidan’s kindness lately. MIRANDA: My apartment exploded — Sex and the City 3 (@SATC3quel) October 7, 2013
8. Sam Lansky penned a beautiful open letter to Sinead O’Connor and Miley Cyrus.
“What the world needs now is more open letters” -literally nobody ever
— Sam Lansky (@samlansky) October 8, 2013
9. Dave Holmes thinks there are more parallels between Chloe Grace Moretz and Piper Laurie than Chloe Grace Moretz and meek ol’ Sissy Spacek.
The “Carrie” remake is asking us to believe that any high schooler wouldn’t immediately fear and respect Chloe Grace Moretz.
— Dave Holmes (@DaveHolmes) October 8, 2013
10. And finally, Michael Varrati notes a disturbing fact: Everyone is allowed at Starbucks.
In other news, the guy in line in front of me at the coffee shop legit said to the barista, “Pumpkin Spice me, bro.”
— Michael Varrati (@MichaelVarrati) October 8, 2013