Name: Nathan Lieberman
Twitter Handle: @Sobehotelking
Nathan Lieberman is making a pretty big mark on the Miami hotel scene, shocking considering he was a film major at NYU. After convincing the producers of Jersey Shore to film the second season of the popular show at the Metropole Hotel, one of his most well known properties, Lieberman’s stock is on the rise. He is now hard at work building his newest hotel, The Whitelaw.
The young hotelier and Philly native recently took some time to answer our 19 Questions.
1. What are you wearing?
Jean shorts and a t shirt
2. What do you do in a typical day?
Lots of emails, put out fires, make deals
3. What book/movie/TV show are you really into right now?
4. What’s a trend you wish would die?
Texting while driving
5. What do you order for brunch?
Lox and bagels
6. Who should we follow on Twitter that we’re (probably) not?
7. What song or band has most affected or influenced you?
“Thank you” by Jorge Moreno.
8. What project are you obsessed with right now?
We are building the worlds first 5 star hostel “The Whitelaw “with an Olympic Size stainless steel swimming pool on the roof.
9. What would be the title of your memoir?
10. What’s your hangover cure?
Ginger shot chased by a half gallon of coconut water
11. What fictional character do you most identify with?
12. What was the best vacation meal you’ve ever had?
Fresh conch salad on a boat in the Bahamas
13. What’s your favorite solo outing?
Surfing in Montauk
14. What’s your favorite bar in another city?
15. What luxury do you think should be included in plane travel to make it more fun?
16. What’s your biggest vice?
17. What movie will you always watch to the end when it’s on TV?
18. Who’s your Spirit Animal?
19. What’s the first thing you think of when you see this?
I should wear jackets more often