Environmentalists love bamboo because it’s a fast-growing, fast-replenishing plant that requires no pesticides to grow. Product designers love it because it’s strong, durable and easy to manipulate and mold into dozens of products. And we love it, because it mimics traditional wood grain so well but it’s also lightweight and oh-so-stylish.
Lately, the tech crowd’s been getting in on the bamboo action, designing bamboo accoutrement that are sleek as they are practical. We’ve selected a few of our favorites for your perusal.
- Impecca Bamboo Custom Carved Designer Keyboard, $69.95
- Silva Macbook Pro Bamboo Case, $179.99
- Vers iPad 2 Slimcase, $79.99
- Grove Wool Felt and Bamboo Case, $139
- Silva Custom Bamboo iPad 2 & 3 Case, $129.99
- David Szebenyi Art Grove iPhone 4 Case, $109
- Vers 7E Enchanced Bass Earphones with Mic, $69.99
- iZen Bamboo Keyboard, $99