Will Young wearing that damn scarf again.
- Britney Spears is about to get the axe from X-Factor.
- Sex & The City was one long segue.
- Below you can see a NSFW preview of that calendar featuring alleged Romanian Orthodox Priests.
- It/s official. Tom Daley is now just a tease.
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80’s TV Theme Songs/Openings!, Here’s #29, Lady Blue.
- Airing for 13 episodes on ABC from April 15, 1985 (as a mid-season replacement) – January 25, 1986, Lady Blue starred flame-haired Jamie Rose as a tough-as-nails Chicago cop. The show was dubbed “Dirty Harriet” by watchdog groups, who called it the most violent show on the air, and helped speed its demise. The title song “Back To The Blue” is perfect mid-80’s pop rock, heavy on the drum machine.
- Congrats to
Keith, who was the first to guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Gremlins
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…