In a continued effort to bring you all that is important in the world of gay entertainment and ensure that you are being spoon-fed images of gorgeous, commoditized manflesh, we present the newly-minted AfterElton Briefs. Following the usual assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear after the jump. Yes, we’re serious.
- IFC has run a fun list of the best movie characters we never saw because they were edited out completely, and includes James Van Der Beek’s notoriously MIA gay sex scene from Storytelling in the bunch.
- When hell is full, the dead will walk the Earth to– oh, here he is! Mr. Blackwell is back with his Worst-Dressed List for 2007, which includes Alison Arngrim from Little House on the Prairie. There’s a joke in there about this guy’s relevance but I can’t seem to find it…
- In case you were wondering, here’s what John Barrowman and La Lohan’s lovechild would look like (courtesy of this creepy but functional time-waster):
- Kathy Griffin appeared on Jimmy Kimmel last night and got into talking about "the gays", as ever, including classifying Kimmel as a "cub" after he lobbied to be a "Vilanch". I’m tempted to let him have this one, Kath.
- Our sassy sibs over at AfterEllen.com posted a look back at 9 to 5 and some news about the stage musical. Not that any of you would have any thoughts or feelings about a movie about three headstrong women who smoke pot, fantastize about hogtying men and become runaway financial successes.
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by… Alan Ritchson, the Aquaman from Smallville!