- Birthday shoutouts go to Brent Corrigan (above), who is 26, Justin Chatwin is 30, Piper Perabo is 36, Dermot Mulroney is 49, and Mike O’Malley is 46.
- In ratings news,Happy Endings tumbled over 20% in its second airing of the season.
- Anne Hathaway and Jeremy Renner will be hosting Saturday Night Live in November.
- Brad Pitt has donated $100,00 to the HRC’s National Marriage Fund.
- The Big Lie: ’I Love My Gay Friends, but I’m Voting for Romney Anyway.’
- Benedict Cumberbatch will play Brian Epstein in a a biopic of the closeted Beatles manager.
- Below you can see the penultimate episode of The Variants. Will the evil be vanquished?
- Lisa Whelchel was a guest of The Talk yesterday, and the ladies dressed up as Facts of Life characters. Inevitably, Sara Gilbert was Jo. Duh.
- Ellen is Sofia Vergara.
- CAT SHAMING. I could add pages … but my two cats might be watching.
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80’s … Today it’s #19, “THIEF OF HEARTS” by Melissa Manchester. Title song from the movie that made me wear out the pause button on my VCR remote to see Steven Bauer’s bits. He really did define “smolder,” (as you can see in the shower tease below), but the song was an undeserved failure, only reaching #86 in December 1984. Here’s the clue for #18 – “There’s a time when every girl learns, to use her head. Tears will be saved till they’re better spent”
- Congrats to
DanD, who was the first to guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Supergirl
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…