Following this assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear. Yes, we’re serious.
- Loveable fashion godlet Christian Siriano will return to Bravo for the one-hour special Christian Siriano: Having a Moment on Monday, April 5 at 10 PM EST. Here’s a preview.
- Southland returned with new episodes last night, and while the show is as gritty as ever, it got off to a modest start in the ratings (although I prefer this report, which uses the slightly more optimistic word “decent”). *Sigh* I really hope ratings improve. After Caprica’s tepid ratings, we really don’t need another show with an intriguing gay character to flounder.
- Say what you want about PETA’s practices (and you can say a lot of good and bad things), they know how to get celebrities to strip. The latest to go bare is rocker Dave Navarro. Come to think of it … it probably didn’t take that much convincing.
- Via BoyCulture comes the inevitable speculation from The National Enquirer that Marie Osmond’s son Michael killed himself in part because of the conflict between his sexuality and his Mormon faith.
- Sen. Joe Leiberman today introduced legislation to officially repeal DADT. And so it begins …
- Out Precious director is headed to the small screen. He’s teaming up with writer Amy Bloom to develop a series for HBO about a multigenerational, multiracial family in Philadelphia.
Rocky Galloway and Reggis Stanley after obtaning their marriage licenses.
- Marriage-equality officially became law in D.C. today, and TheBLT has a photo essay of the historic proceedings this morning.
- Finally, the Spurf™ at Entertainment Weekly has news on a couple of favorites returning to Ugly Betty before the series finale on … April 14? OMG … It’s coming too soon!
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…