- Birthday shoutouts go to Jason Momoa (above), who is 33, and Joe Elliot is 53. What are your fave Def Leppard songs? Here are mine: 5. “Hysteria,” 4. “Foolin’,” 3, “Bringing On The Heartbreak,” 2. “Rock Of Ages,” 1. “Photograph”
- Logo (our parent company) will air Season Two of Be Good Johnny Weir starting on Wednesday, September 26th at 10PM ET.
- Ryan Murphy has announced that Season Two of American Horror Story will be titled American Horror Story: Asylum, because … it’s set in an asylum.
- It was shocking seeing him so gaunt, but if this story about Macaulay Culkin is true, it explains a lot.
- Billy Graham is not an antigay bigot, but his children apparently are.
- Nintendo will release Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing & Dance for the Wii on September 14th. “Fans of hit musicals such as The Phantom of the Opera, Sunset Boulevard, Evita, Cats, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Jesus Christ Superstar will now be able to put themselves center stage with this new game. Players can choose from three different game modes: Dance, Sing or Career.”
- Sean Hayes will star in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming season of Up All Night.
- Below you can see “Colonel Sanders” speak about his love for the gays. At first I thought one of the background guys was Jonathan Groff, but it’s probably my imagination wanting to see him everywhere.
- The trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 was released today. Spoiler: Things jump out.
- Speaking of things jumping out, below you can see Zac Efron in tighty whities in the trailer for The Paperboy. And Nicole looks like a fabulous hot mess.
- Below you can see the NSFW first episode of Where The Bears Are. The mystery begins!
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80’s! Today it’s #82 … “KISS YOU (WHEN IT’S DANGEROUS” by Eight Seconds. Hot Canadian guys singing irresistibly catchy 80’s pop? No, it’s not Glass Tiger, it’s Eight Seconds! “Kiss You (When It’s Dangerous)” was their only chart hit, peaking at #72 in February 1987, and the video may have been the first time we realized that guy bands always look better wet. Tomorrow’s Clue – “You’re My Oasis In The Burning Sand.”
- Congrats to
for being the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Bambi.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…