Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Andrew Christian presents: 2001, A Space Odyssey”
Thanks to KT for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). The out and unbelievably adorable Zachary Quinto (above) is 35, A belated birthday to AE reader Rob from Virginia
and happy weekend birthday to AE reader chronomaxx. Morgan Freeman is 75, Lisa Hartman is 56, Jake Silbermann is 29, Andy Cohen is 44, James Purefoy is 48, and Anderson Cooper is 45. And happy birthday to Alanis, who is 38. What are you Alanis faves? Here are mine: 5. “Too Hot” (hilarious), 4. “Hands Clean,” 3. “Hand In My Pocket,” 2. “Thank U,” 1. “Uninvited.”
- Michelangelo Signorile: Do All Evangelical Leaders Believe Gays Should Be Put to Death?
- Pride Parades: Are They Good Or Bad For The GLBT Community?
- Vanessa Redgrave will play a lesbian Supreme Court Justice on USA’s Political Animals.
- Well, this was inevitable: T-Shirt Sales for Pro-Equality Group Put Target in Right Wing’s Sights
- Below you can see our own Louis Virtel with the “What’s Trending” gang for an episode of “Like or Dislike.” He’s his usual effortlessly charming self, but as a professional courtesy, I’m not going to mention those socks.
- Below you can see First Lady Michelle Obama answer Twitter questions, including one about marriage-equality.
- Below you can see the lineup for the FRC’s Values Voters Summit. It’s like “Love Boat from Hell.” Or Agathe Christie’s Ten Little Asshats.
- Let’s go out on a high note: Indianapolis 13-year-old has two fathers and an Olympics dream.
- And here’s little Cooper, hearing his mother’s voice for the first time.
- Congrats to Carlos, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Back To The Future
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week.. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)