Plus DADT will force America to discuss G-A-Y-S, an Emmy roundtable with Jane Lynch and Wanda Sykes, and guess the hunk!
- Oprah Winfrey’s TV network launches in January, and both Cat Cora and Carson Kressley are filming makeover pilots for the lifestyle channel.
- Below you can see an Emmy roundtable with Jane Lynch, Wanda Sykes, Sofia Vergara, Patricia Heaton, Courtney Cox and Felicity Huffman discussing comedy, and the confidence it takes to somtimes look foolish.
- Below you can see Rachel Maddow talk with Congressman Joe Sestak about Congressman Ike Skelton’s comments that DADT shouldn’t be repealed because it will force the country to discuss … the gay.
Chris Colfer and Amber Riley attend the Glee premiere in Madrid, Spain
- Gay rights activist Jerry Pritikin’s photography exhibit San Francisco in the 1970’s is showing until August 13th at the Gage Gallery in Chicago.
- GLAAD hosted a screening of the CNN documentary In America: Gary And Tony Have A Baby in Beverly Hills. Soledad O’Brien oversaw the doc, which premieres June 24th at 8 PM EST.
Soledad O’Brien, Meredith Baxter, Marissa Jaret Winokur and Wilson Cruz
- Did you guess correctly? It’s … Luke Macfarlane! Here he is from the Monte Carlo TV Festival (and lest you think the crotch shot we used at the top was our doing, it was an actual publicity shot. I guess the photographer really liked Luke’s … belt.)
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…