Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner at the UK premiere of that movie they did.
- Happy Birthday to Maggie Gyllenhaal, who turns 34, and Martha Plimpton, who’s 41.
- Comedy Central has extended South Park’s run for three more years, which would put it at 20 seasons.
- In ratings news, Glee was up slightly in total viewers, but down 6% in the 18-49 demo, while Raising Hope and Ringer both saw gains.
- If you’ve ever wanted to experience Kate Winslet’s breasts in 3D (or 3D Double D), you’ll soon get the chance.
- Below you can see Carrie Fisher respond to William Shatner’s comments that Star Trek is better than Star Wars. While I agree with Bill (I can’t stand Star Wars), going up against Carrie was a very bad idea.
- Queer Kids. Standing up and standing out.
- Ugly Betty favorite Becki Newton will be joining the cast of How I Met Your Mother as a possible love interest for Barney.
- Tomorrow, … something is happening with Prop 8. I’ve been reading everything from “If standing is not granted it means Prop 8 is dead,” to “If standing is granted (which is expected), it means … well, it gets murky after that.”
- Below you can see Lady Gaga read from the upcoming book about Lady Gaga.
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…