- Two sources claim that Barack Obama plans to make Anna Wintour the ambassador of England, as she is a huge supporter of his and raised millions for his campaign. Whaaat.
- This week’s installment of Vogue’s Best Dressed includes Cate Blanchett in a three-tone frock, Allison Williams in a lacey, Age of Innocence-like number, and Kate Middleton looking very casually not-pregnant in an aquamarine Mulberry dress.
- Want to look like a badass? Here’s a how-to, for all your biker chic needs.
- It’s been a long year of great manicures, so here are some of the best ones, with Katy Perry definitely dominating the nail scene.
- December is the perfect time to break out your cute knit hat of choice, and luckily, there are many, many choices!
Trending in Style: Anna Wintour New US Ambassador To England?
You Might Like