- Loved Anne Hathaway’s pearly pink Oscar gown? Well, the star was actually planning on wearing a dramatic Valentino gown until her Les Mis costar Amanda Seyfried showed up in a similar dress. So, Anne was her classy, drama-free self and opted for a simpler (and honestly, better) Prada number, complete with a backwards diamond necklace. Ooh la la!
- And karma did its work because Anne is at the top of Vogue’s Best Dressed list for the Oscars, with fellow starlets Naomi Watts, Jessica Chastain and Charlize Theron making the cut.
- This year’s Oscar beauty was all about light smoky eyes, a touch of lipgloss, and effortless hair. Here’s how to get the look(s)!
- Quvenzhané Wallis is a fashionista at heart, as she already has a trademark: her puppy purse, which, according to the internet, has boosted sales exponentially for the company providing this angel with her fluffy red carpet companions. Show of hands: how many of you have thought about getting one?
- Ear cuffs are a great way to add flashiness to your look in two seconds. And who better to model them than…Daniel Day-Lewis?
Trending in Style: Anne Hathaway Totally Hates Amanda Seyfried & Her Oscars Dress
You Might Like