Armie Hammer’s adorable smiling mugshot was just released, from when he was arrested for marijuana possession in November in Sierra Nevada, Texas. Hello chest hair! It got us thinking about our five favorite celeb pot busts. Here’s our list, feel free to add any of your own in the comments:
- Matthew McConaughey – Austin, Texas, 1999. Matthew was found naked and playing bongos in his house. Pure amazingness. His marijuana possession charges were dropped and he ended up paying a $50 fine for disturbing the peace.
- Snoop Dogg – Everywhere, all the time. Snoop has been arrested and convicted multiple times for marijuana possession, as has his pal Willie Nelson. Snoop’s latest arrest was earlier this month when a police dog found rolled joints stashed in a prescription bottle. Bad puppy!
- Whitney Houston – Hawaii, 2000. Remember her? Whitney and her super cool husband Bobby Brown were arrested when airport security found pot in her suitcase. She decided to go on her flight anyway.
- Woody Harrelson – 1996, Kentucky. Haymitch doesn’t like rules, and neither does Woody. The actor planted 4 marijuana hemp seeds in rural Kentucky in an effort to challenge a law that didn’t distinguish between marijuana and hemp. The charge was dismissed.
- Charlie Sheen – A long time ago on his mother’s birthday. 16-year-old Charlie was just as troublesome as the current one. His parents had to bail him out after his arrest on his mom’s birthday and the charges ended up being dismissed by a judge that was reportedly a friend of the family. Still, we’d hate to disappoint Jed Bartlett.