- Rubin Singer was the mastermind responsible for Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child’s futuristic black leather one-piece suits last night, and the look was just as sleek as the performance (aka VERY SLEEK.)
- Of course, after last night, who hasn’t been hit with a little Destiny’s Child nostalgia? Here are some of the trio’s best matching looks.
- After a successful Change.org petition, Victoria’s Secret is looking into making bras for breast cancer survivors.
- Flower Powder Foundation from Drew Barrymore’s Walmart line is cheap yet reliable!
- And now, in the grossest things you’ve ever heard: a designer makes a ring out of his own (hairy) skin. Why??
Trending in Style: Beyoncé & Destiny’s Child Wear Rubin Singer
You Might Like