- It is rumored that Beyoncé had a shoot with Annie Leibowitz last week, and that she very well may have her second Vogue cover published in March.
- Karl Lagerfeld himself admits that “nobody needs Chanel” (but will totally skip out on buying a car for, say, one of their infamous hula hoop bags.) Right.
- Pitchfork, the head honcho of music sites, is launching a visual culture site called “Nothing Major“, featuring content on art, architecture, and overall pretty things.
- New Year’s is just a few days away, and if you haven’t gotten anything to wear yet, there are plenty of great last minute options.
- But before we ring in the new year, let’s take a look back at the year’s best dressed men, including Ryan Gosling and Tom Hardy.
Trending in Style: Beyoncé May Have Another Vogue Cover
You Might Like