- Sebastian Kim, the photographer who bronzed up Ondria Hardin for her Numero shoot to make her look more “ethnic” (aka total blackface), has apologized for the photo and says he was going for more of a “middle eastern and Moroccan” look. DUDE. No.
- Jennifer Lawrence keeps proving herself as the absolute best person in Hollywood, as she openly admits to being photoshopped for her Dior campaign. Ironically, this girl could not get more real.
- Odd Future released a lookbook for their collection of print button-downs and board shorts, perfect for spring/summer!
- The Kardashian Kollection at Sears actually has a lot to offer, and here are some of the best and most affordable pieces to get.
- She may be broken up with Jason Segel (noooo!) but Michelle looked amazing in Jason Wu recently, so maybe that’s a consolation?
Trending in Style: Model In Blackface Causes Outrage, No One Takes Blame
You Might Like