Zachary Quinto at the Star Trek Into Darkness photoshoot in Sydney, Australia
- Birthday shoutouts go to Valerie Bertinelli, who is 53, Kal Penn is 36, and John Cena is 36.
- Focus Features has acquired the rights to Dallas Buyers Club, starring Matthew McConaughey as Ron Woodruff, who fought the U.S. medical and pharmaceutical companies after he was diagnosed with HIV in the mid-1980s. They plan a late year release, in time for award recognition.
- Kelvin Atkinson, Nevada Lawmaker, Comes Out In Gay Marriage Debate.
- In her first interview for the gay press, Amy Grant talks about her gay fan base and her first album in ten years.
- Meet Alan Gendreau, a gay, devout Christian who wants to play for the NFL.
- Speaking of the NFL, one of our greatest NFL allies, Scott Fujita, has retired. Damn.
- Australia’s Rainbow Crossing may be gone, but DIY versions are popping up all over the place. Matthew Mitcham takes advantage
- Here’s your Tasty Two For Tuesday With Matt Bomer™. Here he is showing up for the GLAAD Awards.
- And here he is meeting Bill Clinton.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Chad Allen. Chad had the biggest role of his early career when he starred for six seasons on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (below). Tomorrow – Chad comes out, and works the Night Shift.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF HE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #50 is … John J. York. 55-year-old John can currently be seen on General Hospital, but back in 1987 he starred in one of the fledgling Fox network’s first shows, Werewolf, in which he gave us what I believe is the first TV werewolf transformation butt shot (or partial butt shot … actually now I think about it, It may have just been more of a transformation coin slot). Still, it was shocking at the time.
- Congrats to Miz Liz, who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was The Brady Bunch.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s a pic from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…
[mtvn_gallery id=144799 width=560 height=800 modal=true]