Zachary Quinto on the cover of the digital magazine SNAP.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Smokey Robinson, who is 73, Seal is 50, and Beth Ditto is 32.
- In ratings news, The Following was up 17% over last week’s tumble.
- The Cancellation Bear believes that Smash is likely to be canceled.
- Kelly Clarkson has some harsh words for Clive Davis about his new autobiography (In which he also comes out as bisexual): “So I just heard Clive Davis is releasing a memoir and spreading false information about me and my music. I refuse to be bullied and I just have to clear up his memory lapses and misinformation for myself and for my fans. It feels like a violation. Growing up is awesome because you learn you don’t have to cower to anyone – even Clive Davis.”
- If you can make it to the end of this, you’re a lot more patient than I am.
- Can’t friggin’ wait.
- Ryan James Yezak has a message for Azealia Banks. I am tired of this woman and her fight to reclaim or redefine the word “faggot.” You are not a gay man. It is not your word to reclaim or redefine. Stop this nonsense.
- Below you can see Sydney newsreader Brooklyn Ross take to the airwaves to talk about marriage-equality in Australia, and why it hits so close to home for him.
- Gentle giant Gareth Thomas is still on top of the leaderboard on Dancing On Ice.
- Here’s your Daily Matt Bomer™. On location for Winter’s Tale.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80’s! At #41 is … “Room To Move” by Animotion, from My Stepmother Is An Alien
- My Stepmother Is An Alien was a huge flop when it came out in the late 80’s, but it did provide two bright spots: One of the earliest appearances of Alyson Hannigan, and the (temporary) comeback of Animotion. This wasn’t the Animotion of “Obsession,” though. Gone were lead singers Astrid Plane and Bill Wadhams, and in their places were Paul Engemann (from the great but short-lived Device) and Cynthia Rhodes (who co-starred in Staying Alive and Dirty Dancing and is married to Richard MarxYOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO HERE. And 80’s lovers will get an extra blast from the past because the intro to the video is from the late, great, NIGHT TRACKS from TBS, which I loved because they played the videos I would never see on MTV. Tomorrow’s clue – “I can see a new horizon, underneath the blazin’ sky.”
- Congrats to
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…