Plus Antoine Dodson wants 15 more minutes, and we have a … puzzler of an announcement.
Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“I said Blow it out your ass, not Bowl it out your ass!”
Thanks to The Fixer for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on TBL). Lance Bass (above) is 34, Christopher Cross is 62, Henry Cavill is 30, Adele is 25, and my beloved Pia Zadora is 59.
- In ratings news, Glee was even with last week, while American Idol hit another series lows.
- Antoine Dodson Says He Is ’No Longer Into Homosexuality’ And Now Wants A Wife. Okay, then. Good luck with that.
- William Friedkin: Cruising Was Almost Directed By Steven Spielberg.
- Harry Connick Jr. has confirmed he’s been approached to be an American Idol judge next season.
- Happy Endings: A Tribute. The season (and probably series) finale airs tonight.
- I know a lot of you were very disappointed that we were not able to continue the Puzzles when we switched over to The Backlot, so I have good news. They’re coming back next week! At least, we’re going to try to make it work. We’ll try out a Tuesday and Friday Puzzler (with a link in the Briefs), but it’s going to be in the experimental phase, and it may not work on all mobile devices. Stay tuned!
- Bad lip reading of The Walking Dead.
- Kylie opens up on her cancer battle.
- Continuing the whirlwind of publicity, here’s Zachary at the UK premiere of Star Trek
- Stark Sands and Ricky Martin backstage at Kinky Boots.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Sean Maher. Wrapping up our week with Sean, one of my favorite recent Sean guest shots was in Season Two of Warehouse 13, where he wore the hell out of a superhero costume, and this year we can look forward to him in Joss Whedon’s new interpretation of Much Ado About Nothing.
Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
At #42 is … John Allen Nelson. 53-year-old John played the title role in Hunk, and starred in the Cult classic Killer Klowns From Outer Space, and has had steady recurring roles on such shows as Sheena, Baywatch and 24.
- Congrats to iheartfrosty, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a Famous TV show. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!
FURRY FRIDAY! Just … Wow.
Source: The Underwear Expert