- Birthday shoutouts go to George Clooney (above), who is 52, and Gabourey Sidibe is 30.
- Dame Helen Mirren, dressed as the Queen, tells gay festival drummers to ‘shut the f**k up’. I would have crapped my pants.
- Out Irish hurler Donal Og Cusack talks about Jason Collins.
- In defense of the comedic drag queen, by Pandora Boxx.
- In ratings news, both Once Upon A Time and Revenge were up, which is good news with the season finales next week.
- There are two Kickstarter projects you may be interested in. First up is Gaming In Color “A full length feature documentary exploring the queer side of gaming and LGBTQ presence in the game industry.”
- And our beloved Freddie Smith brings us Addicts Anonymous, “A mockumentary about a college addiction program that handles all addictions in the same room at the same time.”
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Cheyenne Jackson. Cheyenne made his first big splash in theater. He made his Broadway debut understudying both male leads in Thoroughly Modern Millie, and originated the lead role of Matthew in the Off-Broadway Altar Boyz. In 2005, he originated his first Broadway leading role in All Shook Up, earning him a Theatre World Award for “Outstanding Broadway Debut.” You can see his thighs below. Tomorrow – Cheyenne on the big screen
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #41 is … Joe Penny. 57-year-old Joe was born in England and raised in Georgia. He’s best known for the NBC series Riptide, and the CBS series Jake and the Fatman.
- Congrats to AlbertaGirl , who was the first to correctly guess that Friday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Cheers.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…
[mtvn_gallery id=144799 width=560 height=800 modal=true]