- Birthday shoutouts go to Matthew Davis (above), who is 35, Enrique Iglesias is 38, and Darren Hayes is 42.
- Jeanne Cooper, one of the grandest of grande dames of daytime, has passed away at the age of 84. Our thoughts are with her son, Corbin Bernsen and the rest of her family and her legion of fans.
- Syfy’s Haven is about to get even hotter with the addition of Eureka’s Colin Ferguson to the cast for Season Four.
- The Spurf has spoilers and teases about tomorrow’s Glee finale.
- Niall Ferguson Doubles Down on His Big Gay Theory About John Maynard Keynes.
- It appears that the San Francisco International Airport is not going to be renamed after Harvey Milk, but one of the four terminals may bear his name.
- Honest movie trailers – Star Trek
- Paul Richmond’s ’Cheesecake Boys’ features men in classic Pin-Up poses. Here’s “Blast from The Past” starring Darryl Stephens.
- Anderson loves getting a Brazilian … cheesy bread.
- And here he is meeting the new Marine Corps mascot … and a very cute Marine.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Cheyenne Jackson. In June 2007, less than a week before the scheduled opening night, Cheyenne assumed the lead role of Sonny on Broadway in Xanadu, replacing James Carpinello, who had been injured during rehearsal. His performance earned him nominations from the Drama League and Drama Desk for Outstanding Lead Actor, but he was ROBBED of a Tony Nomination. Tom Wopat, my ass. Tomorrow – Cheyenne meets Tina Fey.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #39 is … Roger Taylor. While all the girls and gay boys were swooning over blond Duran Duran pin-ups Simon LeBon and John Taylor, I had my eye on the dark-haired and mysterious Roger, who sadly, left the group after the third album. But we’ll always have “Rio” and the crab.
- Congrats to JeanScissor , who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Knot’s Landing.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…
[mtvn_gallery id=144799 width=560 height=800 modal=true]