- Birthday shoutouts go to Matt Morris (above), who is 34, Candice Bergen is 67, and Billy Joel is 64.
- The First AIDS Generation: Grappling With Why We’re Alive and What It Means
- Another pro-wrestler uses violent anti-gay rhetoric.
- Bug Makes Gay Marriage Possible in Nintendo Game
- Ricky Martin poses for fans during a promotion for his Greatest Hits release in Sydney, Australia.
- Kevin Grayson, College Football Star And NFL Hopeful, Comes Out As Gay
- Below you can see Neil Patrick Harris tell Ellen about the truly incredible birthday gift that David gave him, which lasted a week, and spanned the U.S.
- Anderson plays “How You Chewin’?” with Wendy Williams.
- Anderson doesn’t get hot sauce and popcorn.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Cheyenne Jackson. Cheyenne portrayed Dustin Goolsby, the coach of “Vocal Adrenaline,” on Glee’s second season, but he had his biggest TV role to date in the semi-recurring role of Danny on 30 Rock (below). Tomorrow – Cheyenne makes beautiful music.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #38 is … Esai Morales. 50-year-old Esai had big roles in the 80’s movies Bad Boys and La Bamba and he starred in one of my favorite ABC Afterschool Specials, “The Great Love Experiment.” As hot as Esai was back then, he’s one of those men who’s become better looking with age.
- The 100 Greatest Lost Hits Of The 80’s countdown may be over, but every Thursday we’re going to go back and pay tribute to an 80’s tune that should have been a bigger hit. This week it’s “We Close Our Eyes,” by Go West. They’re best known for the top ten hit “King Of Wishful Thinking” from the Pretty Woman soundtrack, but during the 80’s they had a couple of almost hits, including “We Close Our Eyes,” which peaked at #41 in April 1985.
- Congrats to Dev0n, who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Beavis and Butthead.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…
[mtvn_gallery id=144799 width=560 height=800 modal=true]