David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris, Penny Stewart and Rod Stewart. I love David’s expression.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Joan Collins, who is 80, and Jewel is 39.
- Neil Patrick Harris will introduce USA Network’s Milk broadcast on Saturday, June 1st.
AIDS in New York: The First Five Years.
Grand Jury indicts Elliot Morales for Mark Carson’s murder. But his attorney says he’s not guilty. “He was sexually abused as a child by a male authority figure which led to a lifetime of alcoholism and drug abuse.” Oh, okay, then.
- In ratings news, Modern Family had its lowest rated season finale.
Outsports has an interesting interview with Steelers quarterback Landry Jones about religion and gay athletes.
Good to know that when I go to KMART to ship my pants, I can also get Big Gas Savings. And now the countdown to the screams from One Million Moms.
Bryan Singer has announced the inclusion of Magneto’s super-fast son to the cast of Days Of Future Past.
Evan Peters isn’t the first person I would have thought of to play Quicksilver, but I’m … willing to give it a chance.
Ricky Martin is still in Australia promoting his Greatest Hits album, and last night he attended the dinner for The Great Gatsby.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Charlie David. Since 2004, Charlie has hosted the gay-themed travel show Bump!. Below you can see him shaking his moneymaker in Tahiti. Tomorrow – Pucker up.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #28 is … Adrian Zmed. 59-year-old Adrian got his big break in the fifth greatest movie musical of the 80’s, Grease 2, and cemented his heartthrob status in T.J. Hooker (and his memorable Battle Of the Network Stars appearances.) In more recent years, he played Basil The Floating Head on Passions, and he fulfilled a childhood dream by appearing as Adrian The Clown on The Bozo Show.
- Congrats to Guest , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Guest beat out Bard23 by one minute, and A.M. Burns was the first to guess My Little Ponies, but that’s not technically the correct title.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…[mtvn_gallery id=144799 width=560 height=800 modal=true]