- The former First Lady of the French Republic modeled for the holiday issue of French Vogue. Ooh la la!
- With Hitchcock now out in theaters, the film might make you want to channel a little more Tippi Hedren than usual, so here’s a guide to dressing up like a Hitchcock heroine!
- This week in Vogue’s Best Dressed: Kate Moss’s talked-about gold gown from Marc Jacobs, a half-dress, half-pants Dior creation on Ruth Wilson and a lovely Jason Wu romper on Diane Kruger.
- Baroque art is an elegant way to add edge to your nails.
- Yes, it’s freezing out: but that doesn’t mean you have to forfeit your tights and skirts. Just add a pair of patterned knee socks to keep warm and have a little extra flair in your look.
Trending in Style: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Covers ‘Vogue’
You Might Like