Queen of late-summer-jams with a side of eye candy, Carly Rae Jepsen has just dropped “Super Natural,” her new video with producer Danny L Harle.
OMG, right Carly?
“Super Natural” is primed and ready for any dance floor, where you’ll be grinding to it long past Labor Day.
It’s got a early-2000s sound that we hope CRJ runs away with on her next album, but if that’s not enough to convince you to watch the video, here are 13 more, uh, “reasons.”
1. This daddy on his early-morning jog through the sprinklers.
(Fun fact: Bradley & Pablo also directed Charli XCX’s “Vroom, Vroom” video.)
2. Wherever he’s going, we’re following
3. Can we get a viewing with this realtor?
4. Goal: Get a house that comes with a man like this to make your green juice.
5. And a squad like this that covers (and uncovers) all the Instagrammable bases.
6. This. Invitation.
7. “I mean, I’m holding her leg but…”
9. The gratuitous ass shot that dives right into the last third of the video.
10. We’re getting thirsty, too
11. Such hungry
12. What do you think Danny’s job is here?
13. SUCH E • MO • TION.
Just watch the video already!
Thank you, queen of “yeah, you’re welcome.”