Welcome back to another fun week here at NewNowNext. Here’s what you missed on this miserable Monday.
- Kate Winslet once said “My Heart Will Go On” makes her eyes roll, so Celine Dion decided to tell that bitch what was up, saying in an interview; “If she feels tired just hearing it, and, like, throwing up, I’m glad she was not the one singing it.” Ya burnt Winslet.
- Get ready for a GOOP on race relations everyone.
- Lady Gaga is back with that hot dude from Vampire Diaries. Go Gaga.
- Everyone watched Game of Thrones last night.
- Take a look at Karlie Kloss, Anja Rubik, Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang and more shooting the CFDA Awards booklet.
- Want a shirtless recap of Teen Wolf? Here you go.
- Famous celebs with pageant pasts.
- Chicks Getting Hitched: A guide to wedding reality TV shows.
- Pitbull’s terribly good new song.