Winner Greg Chait with Emma Stone and Burberry’s Christopher Bailey. Photo Credit Getty Images.
- The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, which gives $300,000 to the winner and $100,000 for runners-up as well as mentoring, is a huge deal for up-and-coming designers. The winner was Greg Chait, of LA’s The Elder Statesman, and runners-up were Jennifer Meyer Maquire of Jennifer Meyer and Tabitha Simmons, the shoe designer.
- Versace is slated to design Lady Gaga’s wardrobe for her U.S. Born This Way Ball Tour.
- Selena Gomez was seen for the first time since her break-up with Justin Bieber looking quite fine in a 70s-style coat, oxblood jeans and heeled boots. She’ll be fine.
- Glamour Magazine’s “Women of the Year” Awards had a lot going on, with appearances made by Lena Dunham, Anna Wintour, Chelsea and Clinton and Olympic medalists.
- Jordan Askill is collaborating with Topshop to bring you plenty of fierce cat-themed jewelry. Meow, indeed.