- Chloe Sevingy held her fashion show in the East Village (St. Marks Church) and walked with 3 other models holding signs that said “Time to have sex” and “The agony of power”, sending off a strong 60s vibe.
- Now that Alexander Wang premiered his own collection, how much is it starting to look like Balenciaga?
- Project Runway legend Christian Siriano produced a dazzling collection inspired by Russian opera houses.
- Androgyny is always a good attention-getter, and Kenneth Cole’s minimalist, two-tone collection features models gently blending the gender lines and looking very fierce.
- So, how exactly do you wear bright Swedish hasbeens when it’s cold out?
Trending in Style: Chloe Sevingy Models Her Own Clothes For NYFW
You Might Like