I hope Black Friday isn’t ruining your life. Did you honestly spend time standing in line for a new Xbox or a new cowl-neck sweater or something? Weird.
Today should be a joyous occasion because it’s the official start of the Christmas season. To help propel you through the sales of Bleak Friday, here are 15 wonderful gay celebs in wonderful gay apparel.
2. Andrew Rannells sticks to Hanes catalog simplicity. (RIP The New Normal.)
3. Adam Lambert is both Santa and Carmen Sandiego. I cropped out his BF for your pleasure.
4. NKOTB’s Jonathan Knight is hangin’ (mistletoe) tough.
5. Neil Patrick Harris woos Harold and Kumar in this holiday fantasia.
7. Clinton Kelly and his pals are reveling in what not to wear.
8. Anderson Cooper’s sweater is cute, but his silver hair is downright Christmasy.
9. Vintage Lance Bass is tearing up Christmas hearts.
10. Alan Cumming grants Illeana Douglas’ many wishes.
11. Nate Berkus lets elves do the heavy lifting/wearing and opts for a Christmas-ready vest.
12. RuPaul toooold you, pah-rum-pah-pum-pum.
13. The most iconic George Michael picture that doesn’t feature his jean-sheathed ass.
14. Michael Stipe is the Christmas vixen.
15. And lastly: Paul Lynde defines the term “Christmas special.”