- The wait is possibly over–it’s been speculated that starting December 1, Christopher Kane will be the new creative director of Balenciaga.
- For $90, you can get a hoodie that frames your silhouette with neon lights once it gets dark. Money well spent?
- MTV Style got to interview designer Jacqueline Durran, who was in charge of all the lavish costumes for Anna Karenina, which premieres this weekend.
- K-Stew’s Twilight red carpet looks get rated, starting all the way from 2008.
- It is officially cool to wear sweaters with your favorite animals on them. This trend’s for you, Animal Planet geeks <3.
Trending in Style: Christopher Kane Heads To Balenciaga
You Might Like