In honor of Father’s Day, NewNowNext decided to pick out a few father figures who are a cut above. They may not be the best dads in the world but they’re certainly the most outrageous and entertaining. From Ozzy Osbourne to RuPaul, these guys put the “pa” in party. Enjoy!
10. RuPaul, RuPaul’s Drag Race
Who could forget Ru’s heartfelt speech to Roxxxy Andrews about choosing her family?
9. Ozzy Osbourne, The Osbournes
This family was aboard one “Crazy Train”—and Ozzy was the conductor.
8. Bruce Jenner, Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Silly Bruce is always being overprotective of Kylie. What does he think, she’ll end up getting preggers while married to another man? Oh wait.
7. Joe Guidice, The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Joe is proof that if you whine, playtime should be denied.
6. Uncle Nino, The Jersey Shore
We still have no idea what Vinny’s Uncle Nino is saying—but that kinda makes us love him more.
5. Joe Simpson, Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica
Remember that time Joe and Nick sailed around on a boat all day? It was all rocky waters after that.
4. Sugar Bear, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Alana loves her some Sugar.
3. Scott Disick, Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Definitely not Father of the Year material, but if Scott doesn’t watch out he may just get himself a new drag mother.
2. Jon Gosselin, Jon & Kate Plus 8
Their marriage was doomed from the start, but Jon and Kate are still one of our favorite reality parenting teams of all time.
1. Jim Bob Duggar, 19 Kids & Counting
There are enough members of this family to start a football team (second and first string) but first they have to tackle how to make a ponytail.
Plus, a bonus dad we can’t ignore:
Courtesy of hobolunchbox