- Dakota Fanning appropriately wore a Mickey Mouse sweater for her Glamour cover, as in the issue she discusses her youth and, more importantly, the Marc Jacobs ad from 2 years ago that was seen as way too provocative for her age.
- Jason Wu is going to launch a makeup line with Lancome. Hopefully vibrant lipsticks are on the agenda, as Jason is a fan of using them on his runway shows!
- Dolce and Gabbana are making alcohol-free baby perfume, with hints of lemon, honey and melon. Just spray it on a poo-covered infant and all will be well!
- In case you live in a cave and missed the 30 Rock finale, well, we can’t help you there. But, we can show you all the messages on Frank’s caps, which have changed over 200 times in total.
- Fun fact: Cristobal Balenciaga preferred dressing bigger women over the models we see today.
Trending in Style: Dakota Fanning Talks About Controversial Marc Jacobs Ad
You Might Like