- David Beckham posted this hothothot photo of himself on-set a new Guy Ritchie-directed H&M ad. It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Emma Stone looked positively darling annoucning Oscar nominees in a Marilyn Monroe-like Andrew Gn gown, paired with a simple black belt and classic black Louboutin heels. Hopefully this is a prelude to what all the stars will look like come Feb. 24.
- Speaking of award season, stars looked both pretty and puzzling at the National Board of Review Awards Tuesday night.
- Stephanie Seymour (who may be the hottest 44-year old on the planet) looks flawless in sheer black lacey things for Jason Wu’s new campaign.
- The Carrie Diaries premieres this week, and whether you like the idea of teenage Carrie Bradshaw in 1980s New York or think its a recipe for fashion and story that is anything but Sex and the City, here’s something everyone can enjoy for at least 7 seconds: virtually customizing a black leather purse. WITH NAIL POLISH.
Trending in Style: David Beckham Looks Steamy in H&M Underwear
You Might Like