Desperate Housewives is over and, in celebration of eight remarkably uneven seasons, let’s take a look at five of the greatest things to happen offset. Take five beautiful ladies and a gay dude who was a writer on Golden Girls and you have a recipe for drama. Now being mostly unconfirmed we will simply provide links, but these are some juicy stories.
- Everyone hates Teri Hatcher during Vanity Fair cover shoot.
- Seven years later, everyone still seems to hate Teri Hatcher.
- Teri Hatcher finds love in a very, very hopeless place — with Ryan Seacrest.
- Nicolette Sheridan and the smack heard ’round the world.
- Felicity Huffman upsets her costars to (rightfully) win an Emmy for the show’s first season.