- The “Dump Trump” campaign, which aims to get Trump’s clothing line and fragrances removed from Macy’s, started as a protest against his use of his fame and wealth to perpetuate sexist, racist and overall Grinch-y behavior.
- Retail workers at Target and Walmart are mildly rebelling against Black Friday, which starts earlier and earlier every year, by opening the stores slightly later. Ooh.
- Vogue’s Best Dressed of the week include some sleek looks from the likes of Keira Knightley, Elle Fanning and Kate Moss.
- Beyoncé instagrammed some cute, print-heavy outfits. Love it!
- Marion Cotillard graced many a magazine cover this year — here are her most memorable ones.
Trending in Style: ‘Dump Trump’ Campaign Attacks Macy’s Trump Line
You Might Like