- Downton Abbey producers are searching for a “black and very handsome” actor to play 1920s nightclub musician Jack Ross.
- Jennifer Lawrence dyed her hair dark brown for Catching Fire reshoots.
- David Bowie and Tilda Swinton play a suburban married couple getting harassed by androgynous models in the music video for The Stars (Are Out Tonight).
- Ben Affleck shaved his lucky beard in the hallway of an Oscars after-party.
- EL James said her next book won’t be as raunchy as 50 Shades of Grey.
While You Were Sleeping: ‘Downton Abbey’ Searches For A Handsome Black Actor
You Might Like