DTLA premieres on Logo October 24 at 11/10 c, and Scott Pretty stars as Marky, a gay Marine in a relationship with Matthew (Patrick McDonald). In real life, the very toned and very handsome Pretty is very heterosexual, but he does a pretty good job getting his gay on in the new series, and even did the same for our nine questions. He’s also pretty funny.
See his answers below.
1. What Movie line do you use, possibly too much?
“I Know Kung Fu!” “Show Me!” I know, I’m a dork.
2. If you had to pick one: Church of Scientology or Church of Latter Day Saints?
Latter Day Saints? I dunno.
3. Trend you’d be happy to see the end of?
Spanx. Some people just cannot pull them off … ugh.
4. Favorite Cher song & why?
Ahhhhh. I don’t know any. The one where she sings on a boat? Is that a good one?
5. Which Spice Girl are you?
I have no idea — Scary Spice?
6. Marry, F*ck, Kill: James Franco, Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum?
Okay, I’ll play … Marry Ryan, F*ck James, and Kill Channing
7. Who do you stalk on Facebook?
I kind of stalk all my friends … Shhhhhh!
8. Best drunk text you’ve ever sent or received?
My balls hold the primordial goo of life!
9. Lie you always tell?
That didn’t hurt.