- Mostly, everyone is trying to get laid tonight. Elsewhere, people are engaging some pretty ridiculous preparations for the end of the world as we know it.
- The safest place on Earth is a sleepy French “doomsday village,” protected by a curious “upside down” mountain.
- If you’re holed up at home, trembling in fear, treat yourself to this ultimate apocalypse playlist.
- If you’re looking to party, you can get down for just $79,000 per couple at a fancy resort in Riviera Maya… assuming you survive.
- But if you don’t, what is Mayan hell like? Pretty nice actually.
Gay Guy Travel News: End Of The World Edition
You Might Like