Talk about a match made in heaven: W Hotels is teaming up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America. As part of the partnership, W is taking each designer out of NYC and sending them all on a week-long Inspiration Trip to the W Hotel of their choice. The dynamic group, which includes designers from fashion and accessories brands Ari Dein, Burkman Bros., Daniel Vosovic, Emanuela Duca, Isaora, Jonathan Simkai, Reece Hudson, NUMBER:Lab, Timo Weiland and WHIT, will draw creativity for their Spring 2014 collections from the vibrant destinations and cutting-edge W Hotels they visit around the world. Jealous? So are we, but luckily we have some awesome, exclusive sketches by illustrator Joana Avillez to help bring the experience to life.
Here’s a list of the designers and the hotel they’ll be voyaging to.
- Burkman Bros. + Jonathan Simkhai will separately travel to W Bangkok
- Emanuela Duca – W Doha Hotel & Residences
- Daniel Vosovic and Reece Solomon, of the designer handbag collection Reece Hudson, will each travel to W Istanbul
- Timo Weiland + Whitney Pozgay, the designer of contemporary women’s collection WHIT, will separately travel to W Retreat & Spa Bali – Seminyak
- Lingerie designer Arielle Shapiro, whose Ari Dein brand is largely inspired by boutique hotel living and art deco style, will travel to W St. Petersburg
- ISAORA will take to the road in search of adventure on America’s West Coast, visiting three of the W brand’s newly renovated hotels: W Seattle, W San Francisco and W San Diego with stops at amazing places like Redwood National Forest along the way.
- NUMBER:Lab will travel to W Barcelona
We’re hungering for a vacation just looking at the destinations! If you’re feeling the same way, you can check out the W Hotels here.