This episode was entitled boys, but it was all about Marnie’s dress and Lena Dunham’s 90s denim. Let’s get down to what we learned on this week’s episode.
1. When getting a book deal, wear makeup and a cute top.
2. If you’re hosting what you think is your boyfriend’s art show, get the most fabulous dress ever.
3. Apparently, young writers dress like 90s moms.
4. When you’ve realized you don’t mean anything to your shallow artist boyfriend, lose your plastic overlay.
5. Staten Island puts a bird on it, too.
The whole dog story line between Adam and Ray was pretty amazing, but it ending with this crazy racial slurring girl was a crazy surprise.
That’s all we learned this week, we’re gonna go pitch some ebooks to dudes in Brooklyn. See ya next week!