In anticipation of the premiere of the new season of Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys, this Friday at 9 pm on Sundance, we here at NewNowNext are taking a looking at ten ladies who love them some man loving men! Let’s take a look.
- Anne Hathaway — Annie is an Oscar nominee, Catwoman, fairly accomplished singer AND sister to a gay brother. As if that isn’t enough, she also hosted the Academy Awards which is pretty much the Gay Super Bowl. Hathaway for the win!
- Nicki Minaj — While the Hip Hop community may not seem like the most embracing place for the homosexual community, Nicki is sure to send frequent love to her Ken Barbz, aka her gay male fans. Even better, her hair changes more frequently than a Drag Race contestant.
- Tilda Swinton — A huge supporter of emerging designers, Tilda is pals with and championed Viktor & Rolf and Haider Ackerman long before they hit the high fashion mainstream. And she played Orlando.
- Lea Michele — Her best bud is Jonathan Groff, the two have remained inseparable since they starred in Spring Awakening together. And she pals around with Zachary Quinto quite a bit as well.
- Kylie Minogue — First there was Cher, then there was Madonna and next came Kylie. Ageless, flawless, perfect.
- Kate Moss — This girl has all the best men in her life. Tom Ford, John Galliano, Calvin Klein, Elton John — there is no A-list gay that is not friends with Kate.
- Tina Fey — The amazingly talented Tina has often voiced her support for the gay community, and the many gay staffers 30 Rock employs, while also once noting that if she were gay she would come out at the Super Bowl, during halftime. Liz Lemon would approve.
- Kelly Ripa — It is sometimes hard to remember if Kelly is dating husband Mark Consuelos or Andy Cohen. Maybe that is why Mark is currently playing a gay man Off-Broadway in Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays.
- Sarah Jessica Parker — Another Cohen lover, there is really no reason to explain why Carrie Bradshaw is on this list.
- Lady Gaga — No one likes boys who like boys more than the Miss G.
Check out a slideshow of all our lovely ladies here, and check out the new season of Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys this Friday at 9 pm on Sundance!