While You Were Working: The Whole Country Watched ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’
Everyone loves Honey.
- The finale of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo finished second in its time slot in the 18-34 demo, including broadcast and cable and against premiering fall shows. Damn.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has its full cast. Meet the newbies! May the odds, etc.
- 28-year-old actor Johnny Lewis (Sons of Anarchy, The O.C.) died yesterday, and took an old lady with him. It’s a terrible story. Update: and a cat. Update: Hollywood responds with sadness: “He was very ill.”
- Mitt Romney released a suspiciously-perfect photo taken in 1968 of Mitt posing with a heart that says “I Love Ann.”
- Speaking of Ann Romney, some wonder if she could have been wearing her Mormon temple garments under the tight, short skirt she wore on Leno last night.
- It’s Gwyneth Paltrow’s 40th Birthday! What better time, then, than to rank the men she’s dated by hotness.
- DTLA, the first Kickstarter-funded TV series to get US and international distribution, will premiere on LOGO on October 24th. Here’s the trailer.
- On the latest Heavy Petting With Johnny Weir, Johnny talks about his blind date.