Ever since my favorite frenemy Daria Morgendorffer moved to Lawndale I never get to see her. Sure me and the bespectacled misanthrope have the occasional phone convo, but I feel like we need to reconnect. Reconnect through the beauty of holiday gifts. I just don’t know which of these preses she is going to like the best. I mean, she’ll hate them all, but which will she hate the least.
- Burberry Bespoke Trench — What is with the raggedy green peacoat D? We all get that you don’t conform, but you can do it in style. The Kensington jacket in a peacock cotton sateen could really make those beady eyes of yours pop and we’ll just throw in a black leather belt with metallic buckle so people get what a “rebel” you are.
- Persol Sunglasses — The Steve McQueen in tortoise shell is perfect for your face because if you continue running around all day in those over-sized glasses and nothing to keep out the sun your eyes will be ravaged with crow’s feet by 25.
- Tory Burch Revas — We are getting the same flats for our friend Kim Kardashian. Those combat boots are doing your legs no favors and you really need some summer footwear.
- Rookie Profile — You would REALLY like our new friend Tavi and think she may love to profile you for her awesome new site. We will set it up though, you make an awful first impression.
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians DVD Box Set — Because we kind of hate you sometimes.
Oh and if you don’t know our friend Daria, you can head over to LogoTV.com and catch episodes of her show. It’s really fun, in a totally ironic way.
Also, look at what we are buying our friend Kim Kardashian this holiday season.