We know when you ask “What’s so gay about Glee?” the obvious answer is “everything.” But we’re here to break down the queerest bits of Glee into bit-sized morsels for your enjoyment. Think of us as your gay cheat sheet to Glee fandom.
This week we go “Britney, bitch” all over again, as Glee’s Brittany spirals into a Spears meltdown and Rachel finds her sexy in NYC. It has to be gay if we’re singing Brit, but add in some drag, some cheerleaders, and some sexy teacher/student tension and you’ve got gay squared.
5. Cheerios Dancing. We’re a sucker for a good Cheerios number, and “Hold It Against Me” at the top of show delivers. And even without Santana, we still see some sexy vibes between Britt and a fellow cheerleader — Kitty. We want nothing between our Brittana, but that was nice to watch.
4. Artie and Blaine Are A Boyband. A two-man boyband that is trying ridiculously hard to cheer up Britt.
3. Unique Womanizes. Wade seems to be full on Unique now and we’re loving it, especially when she divas out on Womanizer with the rest of the glee club girls.
2. What do we call shipping Cassandra July/Rachel Berry? CassBerry? It’s a classic hate ‘ship, and when Rachel came to talk to her while she stretched and helped her pull her leg up higher? Yowza.
1. Threesomes All Around. Aside from Puck mentioning his “first threesome at age 7″ we also got a performance of “3″ by Tina, Sam and Joe. Not exactly our ideal Glee threesome, but we like that they’re throwing the option out there.
Previously: ‘Glee’ Premiere Recap: How Gay Was ‘Glee’?
Rae Votta (@RaeVotta) is really looking forward to episodes 3 and 4….