- Karl Lagerfeld’s 4-year-old godson Hudson Kroenig strutted his stuff on the Chanel runway with supermodel dad Brad. Oh, and did we mention this was his third time walking for the brand?
- There was a peculiarly-serious prank played on Victoria’s Secret where fake ads depicting anti-rape panties were sent out as part of the new collection. Except “ask first” is a much nicer thing to put on underwear than “SURE THING”, so, take notes, VS?
- 2012 is almost over, and it’s been a good year for magazines. Here are some of the best covers!
- It seems that Ke$ha wants to BE Mick Jagger more than she wants to kick boys to the curb for not looking like him.
- Want to smell like pizza? Okay, want to smell like really-quickly-made pizza with a kind of weird, bubbly crust? Pizza Hut now has a fragrance to fulfill all your cheesy dreams!
Trending in Style: 4-Year-Old Walks Chanel Show — For Third Time
You Might Like