* It’s being reported that Jennifer Lawrence announced to a group of friends that she’s been hit on by directors but would never cheat on her boyfriend with them, and that this was a “subtle” dig against Kristen Stewart. We don’t believe the classy Ms. Lawrence would ever say such a thing.
* Ryan Lochte says he “messed up his lines!” while shooting his guest spot for 90210. This is infinitely believable.
* Turns out, Helen Gurley Brown gave some beauty advice that’s so outdated it sounds made up (one beauty treatment involves a snorkel), but it’s real!
* In honor of Madonna’s 54th birthday, Vh1 put together a timeline of her 54 most controversial moments, starting with being born!
* AfterElton wants to know where all the gay action flicks are.
* It’s also Angela Bassett’s and Kathie Lee Gifford’s birthdays, so Mark Blankenship put together a “Diva Birthday Day” playlist.
* We couldn’t help but notice that something’s been going on with Corey Feldman’s fashion sense and facial expressions lately. For real, y’all.
* This week’s Karaoke advice column was all about mastering the country song.