- After being fired from Dior 2 years ago for saying “I love Hitler”, John Galliano is “spending some time” (aka 3 weeks) with Oscar de la Renta in his studio. Basically, he’s making a comeback.
- Preview Lauren Conrad’s tasteful and pretty looks from her new line, Paper Crown!
- The Paris runway shows were filled to the brim with beautiful and impeccably dressed men, but who made it to the top of the list?
- What are Vogue‘s market editors buying for the spring?
- Whether you’re going to Sundance or just skiing with some too-cool friends, here are ways you can turn heads in your snowpants.
Trending in Style: Galliano Taken Under de la Renta’s Wing
You Might Like