Trending in Style: Karl Lagerfeld Sketches Same-Sex Couple For German Mag
- His show in Paris wasn’t the last time we were going to see a lesbian couple featured in Karl Lagerfeld’s work: the designer drew a sketch of two models holding hands (while accompanied by children) for Frankfurter Allgemeine Magazin as a tribute to France and Germany’s long-lasting tension finally coming to a halt. So many great things at once.
- Everyone’s talking about the Fendi show, which featured fur and mohawks, in an array of vibrant colors, giving us a real Riot Grrrl vibe.
- 16-year-old Hailee Steinfeld (aka that kickass girl from True Grit) has been named the “Face of the Future” by MaxMara!
- Everyone has their views on the best Oscar dresses of all time, but it’s hard to think of any opinion that can quite top André Leon Talley’s.
- The weather is actually the worst — but here are some great lip balms and treatments in all styles and prices to aid your poor, chapped lips.