- Karlie Kloss’s bob-like haircut, rightly called the Chop, is praised highly in Vogue. Is it cute and youthful, or a tad too plain for the supermodel?
- Andrej Pejic made the cover of Elle Serbia, and is the first man to do so (and he looks divine!)
- Victoria’s Secret model Cameron Russell opened up about superficiality and life as a model in an interview with TED.
- Between Alexander Wang’s Balenciaga debut and the promise of lower heels becoming a big trend, 2013 sounds like a great year for fashion.
- Demi Lovato and Britney Spears went for the “futuristic” look for the finale of the X-Factor.
Trending in Style: Karlie Kloss’s Haircut Has a Name and ‘Vogue’ Feature
You Might Like